This internship leverages critical Energy Audit skills to make a significant impact on one of the greatest industry challenges.
Transformations in the energy sector over the last decade have created a bundle of opportunities for implementing incremental changes to the way energy is planned and used. This internship training taps into the right gap to equip you with the most relevant skills to shape your career in the field of energy management. This Internship not only covers training but also a lot of Industry Assignments and case studies.
The following are the topics discussed during the training:
- Energy Sector and upcoming opportunities
- Energy conservation and efficiency
- Energy Conservation Act of 2001, Role of B.E.E and other Govt agencies
- Types of Energy Audit
- Data measurement and instruments used
- Solar PV Power Generation
- Net Metering
- Power Tariff
- TOD, MD, ED, FAC
- Energy-saving opportunities in Thermal Equipment
- Energy-saving opportunities in Electrical Equipment
- Techno- commercial aspects of Energy Audit
Who this Internship is for:
- Passionate Engineers aspiring to work for a better tomorrow.
- Advised for but not limited to, third and final year Engineering students of Electrical and Mechanical trade.
- Basic understanding of Pumps, Motors, Thermal heating systems, Mechanical equipment and, Electrical Systems is a prerequisite for this internship.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 20 hours
- Language English
- Students 627
- Assessments Yes
Training Week 1
Understand the Basics of Energy Efficiency and its application.
- ECM 1) Introduction to the Energy Sector
- ECM Quiz 1: Introduction to the Energy Sector
- ECM 2) Types of Energy Audit Data measurement and Instruments
- ECM Quiz 2: Types of Energy Audit Data measurement and Instruments
- ECM 3) Solar PV Power Generation, Net Metering & Applications of Solar Energy
- ECM Quiz 3: Solar PV Power Generation, Net Metering, Applications of Solar Energy
- ECM 4) Power Tariff TOD, MD, ED, FAC
- ECM Quiz 4: Power Tariff TOD, MD, ED, FAC
- ECM Assignment 1: Electric Tariff Analysis
Training Week 2
Understand Energy-saving opportunities in Electrical Equipment, Thermal Equipment and Commercial Buildings.
- ECM 5) Energy-saving opportunities in Electrical Equipment
- ECM Quiz 5: Energy-saving opportunities in Electrical Equipment
- ECM 6) Energy-saving opportunities in Thermal Equipment Energy Audit of Commercial Building
- ECM Quiz 6: Energy-saving opportunities in Thermal Equipment Energy Audit of Commercial Building
- ECM 7) Techno- Commercial aspects of Energy Audit
- ECM Quiz 7: Techno- Commercial aspects of Energy Audit
- ECM Assignment 2: Lighting System Energy Analysis
Training Week 3
Understand Energy saving opportunities in Pumping Systems and Refrigeration systems
- ECM 8) Pumps and Pumping Systems
- ECM Quiz 8: Pumps and Pumping Systems
- ECM Assignment 3: Performance Analysis of Water Pumps
- ECM 9) Refrigeration Systems
- ECM Quiz 9: Refrigeration Systems
- ECM Assignment 4: Energy Analysis of Refrigeration System
- ECM 10) Preparing an Energy Audit Report
- ECM Quiz 10: Preparing an Energy Audit Report
- ECM 11) Waste Management and Career Options in the field of Energy Management
Internship Project Week 1
Now that you have acquired the necessary skills, it’s time to test your skills.
Internship Project Week 2
In this section, you start preparing to submit your project work.
and 513 students enrolled.