This Internship training leverages advanced Microsoft Excel skills in Data Analysis, Excel Data Visualization with Excel Pivot Tables, Excel Pivot Charts, Interactive Excel Dashboards, and automation in Excel using VBA Macros to work on the real industry challenges.
Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this internship will position you ahead of others. This internship will guide you right from basics to master some of the most advanced features in Excel.
Who this Internship is for:
If you are looking to improve your Microsoft Excel Skills
If you want to learn how to create Excel Charts, Formulas and Functions and Excel Shortcuts
If you want to learn the foundation of how to create Excel Dynamic Dashboards
If you want to learn how to develop excel data automation using Macros
Anyone who wants to learn Excel.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 11
- Duration 20 hours
- Language English
- Students 1500
- Assessments Yes
Training Week 1
Understand the Functionality of Microsoft Excel
Training Week 2
Understanding Dashboards and operations in Excel
- EA 4) Conditional Formatting, Lookup, VLookup
- EA Quiz 4: Conditional Formatting, Lookup, VLookup
- EA 5) Data Validation, Text to columns, Concatenation
- EA Quiz 5: Data Validation, Text to columns, Concatenation
- EA 6) Understanding Functions in Excel
- EA Quiz 6: Understanding Functions in Excel
- EA 7) Combination of Logical functions and Conditional formatting
- EA Quiz 7: Combination of Logical functions and Conditional formatting
- EA 8) Developing Dashboard with Excel
- EA Quiz 8) Developing Dashboard with Excel
- EA Assignment 2: Development of Dashboard on Excel
Training Week 3
Understanding VBA and macros to enable automation
- EA 9) Introduction to Macros in Excel
- EA Quiz 9) Introduction to Macros in Excel
- EA 10) Macro Recording
- EA Quiz 10) Macro Recording
- EA 11) Filter Records using Macros
- EA Quiz 11) Filter Records using Macros
- EA 12) Understanding VBA
- EA 13) Programming
- EA 14) Errors in Programming
- EA 15) Loops in VBA
- EA 16) Use of Variables in VBA
- EA Assignment 3: Automation Using Macros
Internship Project Week 1
Now that you have acquired the necessary skills, it’s time to test your skills.
Internship Project week 2
In this section, you start preparing to submit your project work.
and 1456 students enrolled.