On what device are you reading this right now? It might be on a desktop, on a mobile, or maybe a tablet, but whatever device you’re using, it’s most likely connected to the internet. An internet connection is a wonderful thing, it gives us all sorts of benefits that just weren’t possible before. If you’re old enough, think of your cell phone before it was a smartphone. You could call and you could text, sure, but now you can read any book, watch any movie, or listen to any song all in the palm of your hand. The point is that connecting things to the internet yields many amazing benefits. We’ve all seen these benefits with our smartphones, laptops, and tablets, but this is true for everything else too. And yes, we do mean everything.
The concept- Internet of Things simply means taking all the physical places and things in the world and connecting them to the internet. This internship will introduce you to the Internet of Things and then explore more about the magic of AWS, MATLAB and Adafruit. We will discuss the integration of IoT solutions with analytics tools, which will allow you to analyze the IoT data being collected by your fleet of devices. This course will provide a combination of video-based lectures and demonstrations, that will allow you to build, deploy and manage your own IoT solutions without actually having to buy any hardware or kits.
Who this internship is for:
- Anyone curious to learn about how connected devices work and understand what exactly IOT is all about.
- Engineers who want to implement projects on IoT and want hands-on experience in building solutions.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes
- Problem Statements
- Steps to Solution
- Guided Solution for Problem Statement 1
- Guided Solution for Problem Statement 2
- Guided Solution for Problem Statement 3
- Guided Solution for Problem Statement 4
- Guided Solution for Problem Statement 5
- Guided Solution for Problem Statement 6
- Guided Solution for Problem Statement 7
- Guided Solution for Problem Statement 8
Internship Project Submission